Get more from your employee incentive travel program
It goes without saying that employee incentive travel should be a memorable reward for a job well done. A brilliantly designed and implemented program, however, can deliver so much more.
Incentive travel programs are uniquely positioned to nurture mutual partnerships and create future motivation. That’s why we design program elements that build a strong and enduring bond between the recipient and the company, and keep the experience living long after the trip concludes. This encourages elevated personal performance, employee appreciation and drives better business results.
At Solterbeck, we understand the true role that incentive travel can and should play. We understand that companies want to reward top performers, motivate for high performance next year, retain talented staff and increase the loyalty of dealers. We understand top performing employees want recognition and reward of their effort and stronger relationships with the company and its managers.
That’s why Solterbeck's commitment is to not only provide you the satisfaction of knowing your delegates expectations have been exceeded in every way, but that your business goals and their goals have been achieved.
Excellence in logistics is paramount to delivering exceptional experiences with flawless detail.
- Flight management
- Accommodation management
- Registration & delegate management
- Business messaging and content
- Source speakers and talent
- Production management
- Partner programs
- Gifts & awards
- CSR prgrams & Team building activities
- Theming & communication materials
- Trade shows & exhibitions.
Our travel memberships include:
- Participant of the Travel Compensation Fund (TFC)
- Australian Federation of Travel Agents
- Accredited member of the Travel Industry Designator Service (TIDS)
- Meeting and Events Australia (MEA)
- Society of Incentive and Travel Executives (SITE)