Sales and Channel Incentives
Drive discretionary performance. A little incentive goes a long way.
A positive culture, appropriate remuneration, effective training, and prudent performance management provides a workforce highly capable of performing well. Adding carefully crafted sales and channel incentives drives motivation and increases performance.
Opportunities to use an incentive program to generate incremental business results include:
- Sales incentives for your field force, telesales, and advisory roles
- Channel incentives for dealers, distributors, third-party retailers, and their staff
- Sales Sprints focussed on short sharp goals
- Lead generation campaigns
- Salesforce commission plans
Across each of these programs Solterbeck provides best practice:
- Strategy, design and review
- Management and administration
- Supporting communication
- Reward fulfilment
- Enabling technology
There are few business investments as highly correlated to positive returns as a well-crafted sales incentive or channel incentive.
To discuss how we can help improve discretionary performance for your business, or to discuss employee recognition solutions, please contact Dave Jackson via email at email@example.com or via the Solterbeck contact form.